Aussie Block – Allan Block
The Aussie Block has a split texture which is ideal for building, large, strong and durable retaining walls. Aussie Block’s can create straight or curved walls, right angle corners, steps and terraced walls.
Retaining walls are a fantastic way to add value, character and appeal to your home. Not only will it accommodate to sloped areas in the garden – it can turn a spare piece of your garden into an extension of your living environment.
Want to take on this DIY project yourself? Visit our Knowledge Centre for tips & tricks on the job!
- Horizontal bevels frame block face
- Premium split face surface texture
- Specialty corner and block capping units
- Build unreinforced walls to 800mm or higher with engineering advice
- Set back retaining walls
- Straight or curved retaining walls
- Residential walls and garden steps
- Commercial walls and landscaped areas
- Near vertical retaining walls
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Aussie Block||435 x 200 x 245mm||11.5||30.3kgs||40|
|Aussie Block Cap Short||216 x 80 x 245mm||4.6L/m||8.25kgs||180|
|Aussie Block Cornerstone||400 x 200 x 196mm||-||22.2kgs||50|
|Aussie Bullnose Cap||300 x 50 x 300mm||3.3L/m||8.7kgs||192|