Aggregate Concrete Block
The Honed Block is exposed aggregate with a matte finish available in a range of neutral colours. These blocks are suitable for internal and external walls, retaining walls and garden edging that will suit traditional and contemporary homes. Honed Blocks have strength, durability and ease of construction, so these blocks can be used for commercial and residential use.
- Exposed aggregate for a designer look
- Variety of block sizes available
- Complement or contrast with coloured mortar
- Residential houses, pillars and fences
- Internal and external feature walls
- Use as banding or a feature with other profiles
- Multi-residential and commercial buildings
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Honed Block||390 x 190 x 90mm||12.5||11.2kgs||158|
|Honed Block||390 x 190 x 140mm||12.5||13.3kgs||114|
|Honed Block||390 x 190 x 190mm||12.5||16.5kgs||90|
|Caps||390 x 190 x 40mm||270|