DIY KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
REQUEST A FREE SAMPLE
Junior Block – Allan Block
The Junior Block has a split texture which is ideal for building, large, strong and durable retaining walls. Junior Block’s can create straight or curved walls, right angle corners, steps and terraced walls.
Retaining walls can sometimes be a necessity as it stabilises sloping land and prevents damage to your property. They can also provide an extra form of privacy, block undesirable views, or be a framework for your garden.
Want to take on this DIY project yourself? Visit our Knowledge Centre for tips & tricks on the job!
- Easy to stack block size
- Speciality capping unit for a chic finish
- Premium split face surface texture
- Speciality corner and block capping units
- Near vertical retaining walls
- Straight or curved garden walls
- Residential walls and retaining walls
- Planter boxes and vegetable patches
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Junior Block Cap Short||216 x 80 x 245mm||4.6L/m||11.6kgs||180 units|
|Junior Block Cornerstone||400 x 200 x 196mm||-||28.1kgs||50 units|
|Junior Block||216 x 200 x 240mm||23||9.4kgs||144 units|
|Junior Bullnose Cap||300 x 50 x 300mm||3.3L/m||9.6kgs||192 units|