Commercial Pavers – Unipave
Unipave is a superior interlocking design which ensures stability and strength to your paved area. Unipave is commonly used for commercial paving as it has the strength to withhold heavy industrial traffic.
These pavers are available in a 60mm and 80mm thickness which can be machine laid in large paved areas.
These commercial pavers can be used for carparks, footpaths, heavy industrial traffic areas, government/council projects or road infrastructure.
- Type A interlocking paver
- Available in a variety of colour options
- Create patterns with brick shape paver
- Bevel on all four edges provides line detail
- Suitable for machine laying
- Streetscapes and pedestrian pavements
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Commercial and industrial hardstand pavements
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
|Specifications||Size||No. per m2||Weight per m2||m2 per pallet|
|Unipave||225 x 112.5 x 60mm||39.5||130kgs||10.12|
|Unipave||225 x 112.5 x 80mm||39.5||162kgs||10.13|
|Full End & Half End||Also available|