Concrete & Cement Sleepers
Our concrete and cement collection offers products that will allow you to build a strong retaining wall. Cement sleepers come in different colours, textures, and patterns that will suit any home design. Aside from retaining walls, you can also use Cement Sleepers to create boundaries for your property that can be extended vertically while consistently being sturdy.
Our Cement Sleepers are also resistant to rotting, insects, splintering, splitting, and warping — a valuable feature to definitely add longevity to your structure.
Know the difference between Blocks and Sleepers by checking out our video.
Learn more on Concrete and Cement Sleepers here!
- Steel-reinforced and structurally sound
- A budget landscape product
- Cement retaining wall is sturdier compared to other materials of the same class.
- Cement sleepers are easy to clean and maintain
- No need to repair or replace for many years
- Termite and other insects impervious
- Rot, warp, splinter, and split-resistant
- Vertical Boundary walls where you need to erect a fence on top. APC, however, strongly recommends a more cost-effective way to retain on a fenced boundary in our Knowledge Centre, using segmental blocks.
- These are perfect for use on boundaries or tight spaces
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)Size||Weight per unit|
|Cement Sleepers||2m x 200 x 80mm||78 - 87kg|
|Cement Sleepers||2m x 200 x 100mm||97 - 103kg|
|Cement Sleepers||2m x 200 x 120mm||114 - 121kg|
|Cement Sleepers||2.4m x 200 x 100mm||115 - 125kg|
|Cement Sleepers||2.4m x 200 x 130mm||147 - 153kg|
|Cement Sleepers Plinth||2.34m x 100 x 50mm||54kg|
|Cement Sleepers Plinth||2.34m x 200 x 50mm||27kg|