Interlocking Concrete Blocks
Contact your local store for individual specials. Find your local store here.
The Grey Easy Lock Block is a concrete interlocking block that allows an incredibly easy installation process. No mortar is required and blocks easily stack on top of each other, ensuring quick and easy wall construction. These interlocking concrete blocks can be used for vertical block walls, retaining walls and garden walls, straight walls, planter boxes, fences and sheds.
- No mortar required
- Interlocking concrete blocks
- Detailed bevel provides clean wall finish
- Free samples available
- Ideal for rendering
- Industrial factory walling
- High strength load bearing walls
- Soil retaining walls
- Basement walls and exterior walls
- Ideal for pizza oven block bases
- Vertical block walls
- Retaining and garden walls
- Straight walls
- Planter boxes
- Fences and sheds
- Build your own unreinforced walls up to 600mm high and higher with engineering advice
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)Size||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Grey Easy Lock Block||398 x 198 x 190mm||12.5||12.83kg||90|
|Grey Easy Lock Block Full End||390 x 198 x 190mm||N/A||12.06kg||90|
|Grey Easy Lock Block Half End||190 x 198 x 190mm||N/A||6.72kg||180|