Ecotrihex is industrial strength interlocking pavers that can be used for high traffic pedestrian and heavy vehicular areas. These pavers have a ‘Type A’ interlocking capacity which allows them to be used separately or seamlessly laid together to create a dynamic pavement solution.
These commercial pavers can be used for carparks, streetscapes, footpaths, heavy industrial traffic areas, government/council projects or road infrastructure.
- Type A interlocking paver
- Unique shape eliminates set lines
- Create patterns and a continuous pavement
- Available with a smooth, honed or shotblast texture
- Seamlessly interlock with Trihex pavers
- Suitable for machine laying
- Streetscapes and pedestrian footpaths
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Commercial and industrial pavements
|Specifications||Size||No. per m2||Weight per m2||m2 per pallet|
|Ecotrihex||181 x 88 x 80mm||43.5||165.3kgs||7.72|