Please contact your local store for individual specials. Find your local store here.
The Grey Block is a concrete masonry building block that is suitable for a variety of building and landscaping projects. Projects include brick walls, retaining walls, garden walls, vertical block walls, carparks, shed walls and more. These hardwearing, versatile building blocks are a practical solution for fences or walls that can be painted or rendered depending on your preference.
Request your FREE quote today, or contact us on 1800 191 131 for enquiries.
- Durable concrete masonry block
- Light in weight and easy to install
- Fire and acoustic rated blocks
- Load bearing concrete blocks
- Can be painted or rendered over
- Brick walls for residential homes
- Carparks and shed walls
- Retaining walls, garden walls and fences
- Multi-residential, commercial and industrial walls
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)Size||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Grey Full Block||390 x 190 x 190mm||16.0kgs||90 - 108|
|Grey Half Block||190 x 190 x 190mm||9kgs||144 - 216|