Shotblast Block Concrete Block
The Shotblast Block is a concrete block that features a mild exposed aggregate finish. These types of blocks are best known for their durability and long-lasting quality. Shotblast block is used primarily for both residential and commercial projects and wall constructions.
Go over to our photo slideshow for some ideas on how you can use these blocks for your next home project.
- Exposed aggregate for a designer look
- Shotblast surface texture for added dimension
- Variety of block sizes available
- Complement or contrast with coloured mortar
- Residential houses, pillars and fences
- Internal and external feature walls
- Use as banding or a feature with other profiles
- Multi-residential and commercial buildings
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.