Commercial Pavers – Trihex
Trihex is an industrial strength permeable paver that can be used for high traffic pedestrian and heavy vehicular areas. These pavers have a ‘Type A’ interlocking capacity which allows them to be used separately or seamlessly laid together to create a dynamic pavement solution.
These commercial pavers can be used for carparks, streetscapes, footpaths, heavy industrial traffic areas, government/council projects or road infrastructure.
- Type A interlocking paver
- Unique shape eliminates set lines
- Create patterns and a continuous pavement
- Available with a smooth, honed or shotblast texture
- Seamlessly interlock with Ecotrihex pavers
- Suitable for machine laying
- Streetscapes and pedestrian footpaths
- Vehicular traffic
- Paved roads and carparks
- Commercial and industrial pavements
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
Colours swatches and finish are a guide only and may present differently online. Please obtain the latest product samples before ordering by contacting your local store.
|Specifications||Size||No. per m2||Weight per m2||m2 per pallet|
|Trihex Paver||188 x 92 x 80mm||43.5||161kgs||7.72|