Common Brick concrete blocks are great for walls, both residential and commercial buildings. These blocks are quality tested ensuring you of its efficiency no matter the application. Common Bricks can be used for different applications such as brick walls, vertical walls, retaining walls, carparks, and shed walls. Request your no obligation quote today to get started.
Not sure how these blocks will look in your home? Check out our slideshow for some inspiration and ideas!
- Quality Tested in N.A.T.A. laboratory
- Fire and acoustic rated bricks
- Load bearing concrete bricks
- Lightweight bricks manufactured from industrial by-products
- Brick walls for residential homes
- Vertical brick walls
- Carpark and shed walls
- Retaining walls, garden walls and fences
- Multi-residential, commercial and industrial walls
Australian Paving Centre will beat any competitors price on the same or similar products in South Australia. See our full terms and conditions here.
|Specifications||Size (WxHxD)Size||No. per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Brick||230l x 110w x 76h||50||3.9kgs per unit||450|
|V11.162||230l x 110w x 162h||25||6.2kgs per unit||270|